BAS in Software Development
Careers in Software Development have a higher than average growth outlook compared to all other professions by both the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and O*Net.
Software application developers create, develop, or modify computer applications, and ensure that those programs continue to function. They may supervise the entire software development process and may also work closely with computer programmers and customers.
Coming Fall 2020 – Bachelor of Applied Science in Software Development
Information sessions for Fall 2020 have concluded. Schedule an advising session to stay on-track for Fall 2021 or future admission to the program.
1. Attend a free online information session
2. Complete application process
3. Applications due June 15
4. Applications reviewed
5. Acceptance emails sent to students by July 10
6. Register for courses
Explore more about a career in Software Development
Software Developer skills:
- Programming languages such as Java, C++, Python
- Knowledge of development, testing, and secure design
- Awareness of consumer market and client needs
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to stay on task, meet deadlines, and work in teams