Dental Hygiene Application Status
Letters have been sent via ACC email to the Fall 2022 applicants. Statistics on the current applicant pool are as follows:
- 99 applications were qualified to be considered;
- the prerequisite grade point average (GPA) is 3.99 on a 4-point scale for the 18 individuals offered admission (17 of the 18 have a 4.0 GPA);
- the average ranking score was 94.91 points for the 18 individuals offered admission (highest score is 97.5 and the lowest score is 92.5);
- all 18 successfully completed all co-requisites by the application deadline;
- 15 of the 18 have some type of prior patient care experience; and
- 9 of the 18 had applied to the program at least once previously.
For additional information, please contact Teri Frank, Health Sciences Assistant, at [email protected] or (512) 223-5710.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Dental Hygiene Updates
Admissions selection criteria has changed.
The ranking formula for the Dental Hygiene Program has changed. To view the new Admissions Ranking Worksheet, click here. A minimum score of 58.7 is required on both the Reading and English Language Usage sections of the TEAS exam. Please review the Application Process page for more details.Read more
The ACC Early Alert Referral System
The ACC Early Alert Referral System (EARS) is a new resource hub for ACC students seeking assistance with Academics, Health Care, Child and Family Care, Mental Health, Transportation, Civil Rights, Food Assistance, and more. Click here to visit the website.Read more
Dental Hygiene Patient Information
If you would like to be a patient, please call our office at (512) 223-5710 to schedule a screening appointment. For related information, click here.Read more