Dental Hygiene Application Status
Letters have been sent via ACC email to the Fall 2021 applicants. Statistics on the current applicant pool are as follows:
- 74 applications were qualified to be considered;
- the prerequisite grade point average (GPA) was 3.98 on a 4-point scale for the 18 individuals offered admission (17 of the 18 have a 4.0 GPA);
- the average ranking score was 94.68 points for the 18 individuals offered admission (highest score is 97.0 and the lowest score is 92.5);
- all 18 successfully completed all co-requisites by the application deadline;
- 16 of the 18 have some type of prior patient care experience; and
- 12 of the 18 had applied to the program at least once previously.
For additional information, please contact Teri Frank, Health Sciences Assistant, at email@example.com or (512) 223-5710.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Dental Hygiene Updates
Free PCR Testing for Students & Faculty
Free PCR Testing for COVID-19 is available to students and faculty at the following links:Read more
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
Dental Hygiene Application Requirements Update
The Dental Hygiene Observation Form will not be required for the entering Fall 2021 application period. For more information, email Teri Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more