Faculty & Staff Purchasing Resources

Upcoming Events

February 20, 2024
  • Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
    December 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024  

  • Veterinary Technology Application Period
    February 1, 2024 - May 31, 2024  

  • Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
    September 15, 2023 - May 26, 2024  

  • RN-to-BSN Fall 2024
    November 1, 2023 - June 1, 2024  

Click here to see all Upcoming Events

Faculty & Staff Purchasing Resources

Anna Sedie

Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator
Office: EVC 8356
Phone: (512) 223-5874
Email: [email protected]

  • If you would like to order name badges, please fill out this form and email Carol Crader, at: [email protected].
  • Please send all paper business card requests to the ACC Duplication Center, via email, at: [email protected]. For aluminum QR-coded business cards, reach out to Carol Crader to get the Cost Center number for your card and provide the number of cards and stands you want to order before you submit your order here.
  • PCards can be used on supply purchases under $1,000 as long as no individual item costs more than $500, and the order does not include any items from the restricted list. Please access the PCard webpage for more information on how to apply for a card, how to reconcile expenses in Workday and to see a list of allowable and restricted purchases.
  • If you would like to order items from Amazon, Office Depot or Staples, do not use a PCard. Please contact a P2P Business Partner or the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator so they can submit a Punch Out Requisition.
  • For recurring and large orders, employees should make purchases through the purchasing requisition process. Please provide a quote and the campus + room number for delivery of the goods to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator.
  • Purchasing 101 Requirements – Types of Purchases & Purchasing Limits
  • Employee Resources: Procure to Pay (P2P)
  • Budget Management Resources
  • If you’re planning on traveling for work purposes, you can be reimbursed for your expenses or use an ACC Travel Card. Click here for more information. Your Travel budget must be approved by your supervisor and the Dean of Health Sciences before your trip.
  • If you would like to use a Travel Card, you can apply here. Before your trip, you will need to submit a form to increase the limit on your Travel Card. Please remember to keep your receipts. You will need them later to verify your Travel Card transactions in Workday.
  • Reimbursement for purchases of goods under $50.00 and for mileage must be approved by your supervisor within 60 days of purchase (45 days recommended). Travel Reimbursement must be approved by your supervisor and the Dean of Health Sciences no later than 60 days of the trip return date. To submit a reimbursement request, submit an Expense Report in Workday.
  •  If you have any questions, please contact the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator.
  • Travel Authorization and Budget Worksheet
  • Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
  • If you would like to purchase a software license, please fill out the IT Software request form. All new software requests must have the Division Vice-Chancellor Approval in writing and attached to the request. Once you get IT approval for your purchase, please forward the approval and quote to the Health Sciences Purchase Coordinator.
  • For hardware purchases, all new IT Hardware requests must have the Division Vice-Chancellor Approval in writing and attached to the request with the exception of identified replacement devices. If your asset is out of warranty and up for replacement you do not need Vice-Chancellor approval unless the replacement is due to personal damage.

Search the Health Sciences Website

Health Sciences Updates

  • Health Sciences Open House 2024

    On Saturday, February 24, 2024, Austin Community College is opening its doors at its Eastview Campus, and you’re invited to take a tour!

    Read more
  • TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants

    A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.

    If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.

    Read more
  • Attention! All students that have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program…

    All students who have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program should declare General Studies in Pre-Health Sciences (Associate of Science) for their major. Once accepted into a program, the student's major will be updated.

    Read more