This procedure is provided relating to Section 6. of the Administrative Rule to implement a system of campus-based representation in large departments effective in the Spring Term, 2002.
- The following departments are authorized to utilize this procedure:
- Developmental Communication
- Computer Studies
- The departments authorized to utilize this procedure shall be reviewed annually by the appropriate Vice President.
- The compensation for the position of Campus Representative shall be established by the President and may vary by department.
- The plan of rotation, established by campus, shall provide an opportunity for every department member in the designated department, beginning with Full-time faculty to serve for a one-year term in the capacity of Campus Representative for a particular campus. This appointment may be renewed for one additional one-year term. No person shall serve a third term before every other member of the department has been provided the opportunity to serve according to the rotational plan established.
Back to Top