The Austin Community College District (“ACC” or “the College”) values its employees, their support of the College’s mission and their participation in College governance.
ACC officially recognizes and will support the following employee associations:
- Full-Time Faculty Senate
- Adjunct Faculty Association
- Association of Professional-Technical Employees
- Classified Employee Association
The administration will collaborate with representatives of the employee associations in order to receive their input into the development of Administrative Rules and Guidelines/Procedures, recommendations to the Board of Trustees and actions that would significantly affect their members.
- The employee association officers shall represent the interests of their members.
- Each employee association shall provide the Chancellor with an up-to-date set of bylaws and shall notify the Chancellor of any changes of officers within 10 days of any changes.
- Each employee association shall provide the Chancellor with an annual listing of the officers of the employee association and shall notify the Chancellor of any changes within ten (10) days of any changes.
The annual budget to support association activities shall be approved by the Chancellor and included in the annual budget of the College.Back to Top