Riverbat Bash is the highlight of the fall semester beginning your adventure with Student Life! You’ll explore ACC & community resources, and connect with ACC students, faculty, and staff who will play a critical role in your college experience. Get involved with the Bat Pack, get some free food, and have a TON of fun!
Round Rock Campus | September 20 | 11 am – 2 pm
Northridge Campus | September 25 | 11 am – 2 pm
San Gabriel Campus | September 27 | 11 am – 2 pm
Cypress Creek Campus | October 3 | 11 am – 2 pm
Highland Campus | September 21 | 11 am – 2 pm
Eastview Campus | September 26 | 11 am – 2 pm
Elgin Campus | October 2 | 11 am – 2 pm
Riverside Campus | September 19 | 11 am – 2 pm
South Austin Campus | September 28 | 11 am – 2 pm
Hays Campus | October 4 | 11 am – 2 pm
Riverbat Annual Programming
Get a proper introduction to Austin Community College and start building community with Student Life during the first few weeks of each semester by attending Welcome Week events & the Riverbat Bash Area of Study Resource Fair. In October & March, be sure to participate in Wellness Week events to help you finish out the semester strong. Finally, celebrate the end of the semester with us at events during Finals Week. Find events at austincc.edu/mysl.
Do you identify with one of these communities?
- First-Generation College Student: Students whose primary caregivers have not received a 4-year college degree in the United States
- First Time In College (FTIC) Students: Students that have 0-12 credit hours
- First Time at ACC (FTACC) Students: Students enrolling at ACC for the first time
- International Students: Students who moved to the United States to pursue higher education, and are now enrolled at ACC
- Students with Dependents: Students who are the primary caregivers, including financially, to dependents
- Post-Traditional Students: Students who are continuing their educational career beyond the ages of 18-24
- Visit austincc.edu/mysl to find upcoming events where you can connect with these communities further.