Riverbat Annual Programming
Get a proper introduction to Austin Community College and start building community with Student Life during the first few weeks of each semester by attending Welcome Week events & the Riverbat Bash Area of Study Resource Fair. In October & March, be sure to participate in Wellness Week events to help you finish out the semester strong. Finally, celebrate the end of the semester with us at events during Finals Week. Find events at austincc.edu/mysl.
Do you identify with one of these communities?
- First-Generation College Student: Students whose primary caregivers have not received a 4-year college degree in the United States
- First Time In College (FTIC) Students: Students that have 0-12 credit hours
- First Time at ACC (FTACC) Students: Students enrolling at ACC for the first time
- International Students: Students who moved to the United States to pursue higher education, and are now enrolled at ACC
- Students with Dependents: Students who are the primary caregivers, including financially, to dependents
- Post-Traditional Students: Students who are continuing their educational career beyond the ages of 18-24
- Visit austincc.edu/mysl to find upcoming events where you can connect with these communities further.