Austin Community College District recognizes the value of providing eligible students a learning experience through part-time employment opportunities. The College Work-Study Program will provide part-time employment to eligible students with established financial need.
- To be eligible for participation in the College Work-Study Program, a student must meet the requirements for federal financial aid, pursuant to the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 34, Part 675.9.
- All awards are based upon the availability of funds and established financial need.
- College Work-Study students are bound by the Austin Community College Administrative Rules AR# 4.0300.01 and 3.1800.01. Work-study students must abide by all policies and procedures in order to maintain their employment with the College.
- The hourly rate of pay for College Work-Study students shall be set by the Human Resources Office annually and shall not be less than the federal minimum wage, pursuant to the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 34, Part 675.24.
- A student who has questions or concerns regarding his/her eligibility for the College Work-Study Program may appeal first to the Campus Financial Aid Specialist, and if denied, to the Director of Student Assistance. Final appeal is to the Vice President, Student Support and Success Systems.