- If you were dropped for non-payment the Biology Department is not required to get you back in the class. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure their classes are paid for.
- Keep in mind that the decision to accept a student AFTER A DROP FOR NON-PAYMENT is at the instructor’s discretion. If an instructor declines your request, please be considerate of their decision. It’s important to understand that these requests aren’t handled automatically or guaranteed.
- Registration Liaisons will refer all students back to the Biology department for ALL schedule changes, overloads, level changes and informal transfers.
Step 1: Click this web link to check Tuition Deadlines & Payment Information: a https://www.austincc.edu/students/tuition-and-payments
NOTE: The Biology department does not handle any billing, payment or payment arrangements. If you need to inquire about any of those please contact the Cashier’s office or Financial Aid directly.
Step 2: Please reach out to the Cashier’s Office or Financial Aid to determine what the issue is.
- Cashier’s Office: call 512-223-4636 or email [email protected]
- Financial Aid: 512-223-4636 or [email protected]
Step 3: Follow the instructions: https://sites.austincc.edu/biology/schedule-changes/
Please note that Blackboard access will take up to 24 hours after the paperwork has been processed. It is your responsibility to work with your instructor to get caught up with the rest of the class.Back to Top