Click HERE to watch the recording of the webinar above
Are you worried about your finances? You’re in good company.
A PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) 2016 survey found that
- 52% of workers overall are stressed about their finances. And the younger the worker, the more likely he or she is to be worried: 64 percent of Millennials said they are stressed about their finances.
- 46% of workers spend three or more hours during the workweek dealing with or thinking about financial issues.
- 45% said their finance-related stress had increased over the last 12 months.
ACC’s Benefits program offers many resources on budgeting, early investing, saving for retirement, college, or planning your estate (and more!). Visit the Benefit page to find out about our Voluntary Savings programs (403b, 457, TSA, ORP, etc…)
Need more information on Financial Wellness topics or looking for resources to help you better plan? Here are some great resources provided by some of our valued partners:
- WEP, GPO and Medicare – Social Security/Valerie Maecklein
- Estate Planning; 5 Essential Documents – Deer Oaks/Richard Anton
- Money Management; Budgeting – Voya/Frank Rogers & Matt Meyers Jr
- Envisioning Your Financial Future – Lincoln Financial/Charles Davenport
- Early Investing & What You Need To Know – Valic/Kim Wilder
Retirement Manager is ACC’s online resource for retirement information and planning. Through this system employees are able to start, stop, and make changes to their 403(b) tax sheltered annuity, Optional Retirement Program (ORP) and 457 deferred compensation retirement accounts. All ACC employees have access to this valuable 24-hour a day online tool. Make all changes online through Retirement Manager, eliminating paperwork and delays; you won’t need to submit any paperwork to HR Benefits.
Learn more information about the program and how to log in.
More Financial Resources and Tools:
Austin Chamber Community Resources Page (emergency recovery resources, ways to give back, etc…)