Professional Nursing Student Resources
As a course requirement in every level of the program, students will be required to take a HESI exam. The purpose of these exams is to analyze students’ ability to apply key concepts taught during the semester. In Level 4, all students are required to take the HESI Exit Exam to evaluate their readiness for the NCLEX examination. Students are responsible for the cost of these exams. Included in this cost is access to the HESI Case Studies and practice exams, which are a valuable addition to your learning.
- HESI Admission Assessment (A2) Information – The A2 purchase code will be sent to you via email as part of your registration confirmation. This will allow you to pay for your HESI exam on the ACC Marketplace.
- Traditional Track HESI Levels 1-4 (Post-Admissions) – Pay online via the ACC Marketplace each semester.
- Mobility Track HESI Levels 1-3 (Post-Admissions) – Pay online via the ACC Marketplace.
Forms and Modules
- Health Data Form / Physical Exam Form
- Initial Program Tuberculosis (TB) Test
- Mid-Progam TB Test
- Medical Clearance for Safe Clinical Practice form
- Student Reference Request, FERPA Release, and Release of Liability
St. David’s HealthCare
Eastview Campus: The nursing computer lab is located in Rm. 8303. Computers for Health Sciences students are also available in Rm. 9209 between scheduled classes.
Round Rock Campus: The nursing computer lab is located in Rm. 3334.01 and is only available to students who are currently enrolled in the Associate Degree Nursing Program. The nursing testing center is located in Rm. 3334.03.
For students not currently enrolled in a nursing program, other computer labs are available.
All students who withdraw from a Professional Nursing program for any reason, (personal, academics, not meeting clinical standards, check-off etc.) must schedule an Exit Interview with the Assistant Department Chair at their assigned campus via email within a week of stopping attendance.
- CEC: John Nation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVC: Amy Simons, email@example.com
- RRC: Sarai Czap, firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the student’s responsibility use ACC’s Online Services to withdraw from all courses prior to the withdrawal deadlines set by the college.
Re-enrollment: When you are ready, please fill out the Request Course Re-enrollment Form. once received, it will take two to three weeks to obtain a response from the Admissions Committee. Please review the re-admission deadlines in the current semester’s student handbook.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Professional Nursing Updates
RN-to-BSN Program Spring 2021 Entry for Part-Time Hybrid Students
ACC’s RN-to-BSN Program is pleased to announce that in addition to cohorts beginning each Fall semester, the program will start accepting students for Spring semester entry in January 2021. The first Spring semester cohort will be limited to 20 Part-Time Hybrid students.Read more
RN-to-BSN Program Accreditation Update
The RN-to-BSN Program is now accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.Read more
Fall 2019 Professional Nursing Student Handbook Now Available
To see the latest Professional Nursing Student Handbook, click here.Read more